[AI] Fwd: SimplEye - We are all ears!!
sharada prasanna
2014-10-17 07:37:25 UTC
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arjun Khera <arjun at kriyate.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:05:15 +0530
Subject: SimplEye - We are all ears!!
To: spr.sharada at gmail.com

Hello Friends,

I am the founder at Kriyate, the company behind SimplEye. I wish to thank
you all for your excited response to SimplEye.

Through groups like yours, organisations in network, direct conversations
with users and on social media, we learnt a lot of feedback about the
launcher. I understand that the simplicity and Braille typing are the most
appreciated features of the app and request for more features is the most
common demand.

I wish to share that we are an India based company, with all design,
development and testing being done here. Hence, we prioritized India for
our product launch. And now that we are hearing so much about our product,
we want to make sure we include all your suggestions in product upgrades
and make sure you get absolutely the best experience and nothing less. Our
intention was to start with a basic platform and make it super-useful with
your help. I see we are on that path.

To this end, I am covering some of the requests below:

- Application Quit bug: we noticed application wasn't quitting properly and
was reopening on some phones. We have corrected this and new version is
available for download.

- Braille Keyboard gestures: most users were very fast in typing but found
space and delete gestures as speed breakers, we have improved this (and
other gesture) and it will be available soon after Diwali.

- Braille Keyboard as a separate app: I know many of you loved the idea of
having this keyboard in your android launcher. We have taken this up too,
and it will be available by end of October.

- Also, as a bonus, we are adding Navigation feature in the launcher. You
will be able to use this to locate yourself, hear the direction on compass,
search for locations and step-by-step navigate to them, and save
destinations and markers on way.

Friends, I again want to emphasise that we are closer home than you think!
We will be happy to upgrade our app to better suit your needs so thank you
for your suggestions and keep them coming.

Our channels are:

email contact at kriyate.com

Facebook www.facebook.com/kriyate

Google playstore and in-app feedback.