[AI] regarding credit card of private bank for visually impaired using thumb impression
pooja
2014-10-16 06:38:06 UTC
I would like to know that whether someone is on the list who uses thumb impression for signature and has the credit card of any private bank? Or has some one applied for the same? I contacted to HDFC and city bank. Agents of both, are denying me on the ground of thumb impression. Any advice/guidance from experts? Those who have credit card of any private bank using thumb impression, or have any issue like that, please contact me or share your contact details.

with regard
Vikas Shorewala
2014-10-16 07:10:10 UTC
I have applied for ICICI credit card and citi bank credit card but both were
rejected because of thumb impression.

Vikas Shorewala Flat Number 405, Blossom BLDG, 4th Floor, Adarsh Dugdhalay
Lane Off Marve Road, Near Talwalkar Gym, Malad West Mumbai 400064.
Email: shorewala2 at gmail.com
I would like to know that whether someone is on the list who uses thumb
impression for signature and has the credit card of any private bank? Or has
some one applied for the same? I contacted to HDFC and city bank. Agents of
both, are denying me on the ground of thumb impression. Any advice/guidance
from experts? Those who have credit card of any private bank using thumb
impression, or have any issue like that, please contact me or share your
contact details.

with regard
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

mobile phones / Tabs on:

Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia at accessindia.org.in/

To unsubscribe send a message to
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.

visit the list home page at

Disclaimer:

sent through this mailing list..
Dinesh Thole
2014-10-16 07:15:04 UTC
Hi Pooja,

I am using HDFC credit card using thumb impression.
I had taken the card 2 years a go, and didn't face any issue.
Guide the bank with the suitable RBI Circular.

Warm Regards.

Dinesh Thole.

accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in