[AI] regarding credit card of private bank for visually impaired
Amar Jain
2014-10-16 10:13:21 UTC
Hi Pooja And Vikas,

Suffice it to say that no Bank of whatsoever category can deny you
credit card merely on the ground of thumb impression or visual
disability as on date, due to the directives of RBI and IBA.

I am myself a credit card user of private banks (as per your
requirements), and I am happy to help if you are otherwise meeting the
eligibility norms of the banks.

Vikas: you have been rejected in writing for your usage of thumb
impression? Or it is just a verbal communication. And did you reach
out to senior management of the bank or registered a complaint with
the bank with regard to the same?

Pooja: as a first step get your application logged in and show the RBI
and IBA circulars to your agent, and affix them with your application
if you deem fit.

I am happy to help in getting your application processed if you are
stuck. Feel free to contact me on: +91-9892622230 preferably after
6.45 P.M. on weekdays or at your ease over the weekends (Saturdays
inclusive).

Regards,
--
Amar Jain.