[AI] Talking Caller ID Phone
Surinder
2014-10-15 01:42:11 UTC
Friends,

Today, while searching for a landline phone with talking caller id, I found Beetel M75 . It costs around 1350.
Has anyone used this phone?
I would like to have the feedback.
Mujeeb Rahman
2014-10-15 11:13:47 UTC

Could you please mention the features of this phone? I have been
looking for such a product with display for my work place, which
announces the number / saved names appear in the display.
Post by Surinder
Friends,
Today, while searching for a landline phone with talking caller id, I found
Beetel M75 . It costs around 1350.
Has anyone used this phone?
I would like to have the feedback.
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia at accessindia.org.in/
To unsubscribe send a message to
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
visit the list home page at
sent through this mailing list..
--
Best,

Mujeeb
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
Sent from my iPad
Surinder
2014-10-15 20:00:28 UTC

overview - Beetel M75 Landline Caller ID Phone -

With so many functions smartly inculcated under its sexy design, this
landline phone is here to make you fall for it. It sports a 16-digit large
backlit LCD display for better viewing of your call details. It comes loaded
with CLI announcement feature, 80 incoming, 50 outgoing call memory, 18
ringtones (10 polyphonic), calculator and number blacklist feature.

Specifications - Beetel M75 Landline Caller ID Phone - Black

General
Brand Beetel
Model M75
Type Corded Telephone
Corded Phone Features
Colour Black
Keypad Alphanumeric
No. of Batteries No
Phonebook 99 Entries
Display Yes
Display Details 16-Digit Large Backlit LCD Display
Conference Yes
Call Block Yes
Call Records
Calls Received 80 Entries
Calls Dialled 50 Entries
Special Keys
Loudspeaker Yes
Hold Yes
Ringer Melodies 18
Dialer Tone Yes
Volume Settings Yes
Calculator Yes
Additional Features
.10 One Touch, 10 Two Touch Memory
.CLI Announcement Feature
.Room Temperature Display
.Number Blacklist Feature

Package Contents
1 Corded Telephone
Warranty
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

The MRP is Rs 1649 but it is available on Snapdeal for Rs 1360

accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
please visit the list home page at
veracity;
sent through this mailing list..
surendra salgaonkar
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
visit the list home page at
sent through this mailing list..
--
Thank you and good luck!
Surendra Salgaonkar
salgaonkarconcerns at rediffmail.com
office
surendra.salgaonkar at sbi.co.in
skype
salgaonkarskype
Mujeeb Rahman
2014-10-16 06:03:44 UTC
Hi Surinder,

Thank you for accepting my request for sharing the product's features
in more detail.
Hi,

Sent from my iPad
Mujeeb Rahman

Sent from my iPad
Vedprakash Sharma
2014-10-16 03:24:32 UTC
Is the call history or phone memory etc accessible?
I have a landline device which announces the caller but does not access
other facilities through speech.

accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
please visit the list home page at
veracity;
sent through this mailing list..
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

mobile phones / Tabs on:
ia.org.in

Search for old postings at:

accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.

visit the list home page at

Disclaimer:

sent through this mailing list..
Sachit Kumar Sahrawat
2014-10-16 05:05:48 UTC
Hi there!

Lookwise, This is a very nice looking phone but as far as voice
quality is concerned, it doesn't give good experience. One thing is
notable, if you use thisinstrument where the service provider is
giving you the FSK signals, this phone even doesn't provide clip
facility and the company doesn't respond properly. This is my first
handexperience.

If you want to use it with MTNL and BSNL, both of the service
providers do not transmit FSK signals, so it will work but the voice
output is a bit irritating and you'll have to try to listen to it
carefully to know what it
speeks.
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
visit the list home page at
sent through this mailing list..
--
REGARDS

SACHIT KUMAR SAHRAWAT

OFFICE--:
PHONE : +911123903420
EMAIL : SACHIT at SSPL.DRDO.IN

PERSONAL--:
PHONE : +919868849358 AND +919968849358
E-MAIL : SIRSACHIT at GMAIL.COM
SKYPE : SACHITSIR
FACEBOOK : HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK/SACHITSAHRAWAT

DELHI
INDIA
surendra salgaonkar
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in