[AI] problam in geting i c i c i bank account.
Siva Suresh
2014-10-16 11:30:43 UTC
hi all pleas can any one help me to get an account in i c i c i bank?
because i tryed to get an account in i c i c i bank but they have
rejucted my form by saying i am not entitled to get an account in the
i c i c i bankfor the reason thumb impresion . so please help me.
thanks and regards.
shivasuresh.
mobile no 9550437181
skyp ID sivasuresh.katta
please help me.
sunilsangtani99
2014-10-16 11:45:42 UTC
Ask them to refer cercular no 9825

Sent from my iPhone
Post by Siva Suresh
hi all pleas can any one help me to get an account in i c i c i bank?
because i tryed to get an account in i c i c i bank but they have
rejucted my form by saying i am not entitled to get an account in the
i c i c i bankfor the reason thumb impresion . so please help me.
thanks and regards.
shivasuresh.
mobile no 9550437181
skyp ID sivasuresh.katta
please help me.
Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia at accessindia.org.in/
To unsubscribe send a message to
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
Parakh Rajesh
2014-10-16 12:02:53 UTC
Dear suresh, we must have the right approach to get a job done. if you would
have submitted the rbi guidelines along with the application to open an
account no one would have dared to reject your application.
regards,
rajesh parakh
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.
please visit the list home page at
veracity;
sent through this mailing list..
Kotian, H P
2014-10-16 12:04:37 UTC
Hi

Have you got the rejection in writing and the reason is mentioned in it?

Can you also send me any doccumentation regarding your case to my personal id in the signature.
Regards
Harish Kotian
Email: harish at accessindia.org.in

hi all pleas can any one help me to get an account in i c i c i bank?
because i tryed to get an account in i c i c i bank but they have rejucted my form by saying i am not entitled to get an account in the i c i c i bankfor the reason thumb impresion . so please help me.
thanks and regards.
shivasuresh.
mobile no 9550437181
skyp ID sivasuresh.katta
please help me.

Clean India Campaign: Let us also chip in!

Search for old postings at:

accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with the subject unsubscribe.

Disclaimer:

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, smses or makes calls asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Madhumitha
2014-10-16 13:59:04 UTC
I just applied online today and they have sent a representative to my
premises and he gave me everything without denying. He just phoned up to his
branch manager and clarified. I think he said ok and he gave me everything
including checkbook, debit/ATM card and he said it'll be activated tomorrow.
accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
Amar Jain
2014-10-17 04:02:22 UTC
ICICI is in fact one of those banks which has extensive guidelines and
a good comprehensive policy for people with blindness / disabilities.

If you have met with rejection in writing then let us know, otherwise
just apply again and let us get your account activated. At least with
private banks, the thing to do is to show them the circular or email
the customer care that you are facing problem in account opening. They
take care of the rest.

I do not have any banking relation with ICICI, but if needed, I am
happy to help.

Regards,
--
Amar Jain.